Junior Growth Executive | Partnerships
/Data is the leading research company in the developer economy:
We help the world understand developers and developers understand the world.
We survey 40,000+ developers annually - from mobile and cloud to AR/VR and machine learning - to help clients such as Microsoft, Facebook, Google and Amazon understand software developer audiences and measure the ROI of their developer strategies.
We're seeking a sharp new member for our Partnerships team to contribute to the growth of /Data’s partners, i.e our developer network. The role reports to the Partnerships Manager.
As a Junior Growth Executive in the Partnerships team you’ll be responsible to further enhance and develop /Data’s relationships with Key Partners: tech brands, developer communities, tech media, developer meetups & events etc.
The role is full-time, based in our open space loft inside a renovated industrial building at the cultural and leisure centre of Athens.
What you‘ll be responsible for
- Managing Partnerships: Actively seek out & identify partnership opportunities. Establish, nurture, manage and grow relationships with developers. From researching new opportunities to managing relations with existing contacts. Ensure two-way communication is maintained to stay apprised of business updates through newsletters, webinars, and other channels as necessary
- Media Buying & Planning: Negotiate media promotion with the goal of maximising results while staying within budget. Handle multiple touchpoints & channels such as, paid ads, native marketing, email marketing, event sponsorships, etc.
- Operations: Keep track of partner contracts, invoices, performance metrics and deliverables.
- Reporting: Report on KPIs, including costs, budgets, and performance of media partners
- Contribute to the Developer Economics Community Bring innovative ideas to the table in negotiating proposals and agreements. Within the aim of increasing value and benefits for both sides.
Key success metrics
- You will be successful in the role if in the first 6 months you:
- Increase the valid responses of your partnerships accounts by 5% vs last survey.
- On-board a mix of new partners in strategic geographic regions & development areas.
- Execute a sustainable 360 promotion plan for one key region
What we are looking for
- Skills needed:
- A proven track record in building and maintaining strong B2B partner relationships
- Exceptional written & verbal communication and presentation skills in English
- Minimum of 1-2 years experience in business development, account management, or partnerships role
- An interest and fit to what we do at /Data
- Resourceful; ability to come up with creative solutions amidst constrained money and time resources
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Business Administration, Mathematics, Marketing and/or related business or scientific field
- Able to work early evenings (Europe) to speak to US partners (developers, developer communities, etc.)
- Self-disciplined; having the willpower to systematically persist with emails and calls, being able to deal with partners rejection, and being accountable for achieving own goals
- Amicable; able to build relationships quickly
- Empathic; able to understand what partners really need
- Growth mindset, with a desire to learn and continually improve
- Team player, agile mind-set and can do attitude
- Ability to prioritise, multitask, and manage time productively
Bonus points for
- Proven experience of managing complex projects and/or familiarity with project management tools & platforms
What we offer
- Opportunity to make a difference as part of the leading research company in the developer economy
- Opportunity to work with some of the biggest tech brands in the world
- International team, great work atmosphere & flexible working environment
- Competitive salary based on experience & skills
- Come to work in a t-shirt, shorts and flip flops, or tie and a suit
- Annual training budget to develop your skills and career
- Healthier choices: Fresh fruit, variety of tea, snacks & drinks every day in the office
- Monthly book allowance from Amazon, on any book you like
- Spotify Premium subscription or Netflix vouchers
- Part of an entrepreneurial company that's raising the bar, and calling the trends of the developer economy