Part Time Research Production Assistant(Remote)
/Data is the leading research company in the developer economy: We help the world understand developers and developers understand the world. We survey 40,000+ developers annually - from mobile and cloud to AR/VR and machine learning - to help clients such as Microsoft, Facebook, Google and Amazon understand software developer audiences and measure the RoI of their developer strategies.
We are now looking for a Part Time Research Production Assistant with a keen eye for detail to join our team. The role reports to the Research Director working 20 hours per week.
As a Research Production Assistant you’ll play a key role by being the quiet force behind our research production, coordinating schedules across the team, proof editing, and assembling our ground-breaking research reports read by the top tech brands in the world.
You’ll be based in Europe working from home, a co-working space or our Athens-based office as part of a distributed team.
What you‘ll be responsible for
- Coordination of research delivery: Coordinating with all involved parties, whether team members or external associates
- Production administration: Setting up and maintaining all product documents and folders,
- Production tracking: Updating and keeping track of the status of project tasks
- Proofreading: Reviewing, proofreading and editing the work of report authors, ensuring adherence to a style guide, correct formatting and consistent use of language within a document.
- Report assembly: Assembling the final reports and research documents
- Product assets quality control: Checking all product marketing materials against specifications
- Reporting: Reporting weekly KPIs on production to the Research Director
- Suggesting workflow improvements
- Coordinating with Sales team on upcoming project deliverables, and notifying involved parties accordingly
Key success metrics
You will be successful in the role if in the first 6 months you:
- Taken over the process of report production, with proven quality control for research delivered in the field.
- Become trusted on for the coordination of product operations, efficiently coordinating with all involved, producing weekly metrics and monitoring against KPIs.
- Built good working relationships with the members of the team
- Consistently meeting deadlines
What we are looking for
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in English
- Prior experience with proofreading and editing published work
- Experience on tracking projects and coordinating with several teams
- Ability to multi-task and juggle multiple projects and deadlines
- Confident using Microsoft Office, Adobe, and Google docs
- Strong team player, keen to support colleagues meet their goals
- An interest and fit to what we do at /Data
- A natural inclination for attention to detail. You hate it when things don’t look right!
- Incessantly organised, on top of your tasks each and every day
- An inclination for data-backed decisions, comfortable with tracking KPIs.
- Comfortable working as part of a distributed team across three continents
Bonus points for
- Previous experience with project management tools
- Publishing experience
What we offer
- Opportunity to make a difference as part of the leading research company in the developer economy
- Opportunity to work for some of the biggest tech brands in the world.
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working environment
- Come to work in a t-shirt, shorts and flip flops, or tie and a suit
- Annual training budget to develop your skills and career
- Monthly book allowance from Amazon, on any book you like
- Spotify Premium subscription or Netflix vouchers
- Part of an entrepreneurial company that's raising the bar, and calling the trends of the developer economy
We read CVs but we love people. Apply with a video or a short PowerPoint presentation introducing yourself and why you want to work for /Data. Mark it private or unlisted so that it’s only visible to us.