/Data is the leading research company in the developer economy: We help the world understand developers and developers understand the world. We survey 40,000+ developers annually - from mobile and cloud to AR/VR and machine learning - to help clients such as Microsoft, Facebook, Google and Amazon understand software developer audiences and measure the RoI of their developer strategies.
We are now looking for an Office Administrator to join our team in our open space loft inside a renovated industrial building at the cultural and leisure centre of Athens. The role reports to the People Operations Manager.
What you‘ll be responsible for
- Ensure the smooth running of our Athens office
- Monitoring and keeping record of office costs
- Managing incoming and outgoing post
- Ordering stock when required
- Assisting the People Operations Manager with the preparation of our monthly accounts
- Reconciliation of Bank Accounts & Credit Cards
- Credit Control
- Maintaining Financial spreadsheets
- Resolving supplier queries
- Processing Adhoc Expense claims
- General Administration
- Assisting with the management of team benefits
- Keeping on top of the 50+ online tools we use, monitoring cost and keeping tabs on their use
- Organising flight and accommodation for our team members as required
- Arranging online meetings as required
- Maintaining stock lists and inventory of equipment used
Key success metrics
You will be successful in the role if in the first 6 months you:
- Become depended on for keeping us organised
- Have demonstrated proactivity looking into tools we use and how we can reduce spending.
- Built successful working relationships across the company with most of the staff, including those working remotely.
- Lived the /Data company values and be a person others in the team enjoy working with.
- Have demonstrated attention to detail, always the first to spot errors or omissions.
What we are looking for
- Incessantly organised, on top of your tasks each and every day
- Comfortable in juggling numbers and spreadsheets on Excel, or Google Docs
- Good understanding of Accounting and Book-keeping
- Pleasant to work with, keen to meet new people and build relationships
- A natural inclination for attention to detail. You hate when things don’t look right!
- A good listener, with a natural empathy, and curiosity to meet and learn from others
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Comfortable working as part of a distributed team across three continents
Bonus points for
- Previous office administration experience
- Previous experience with QuickBooks
What we offer
- Opportunity to make a difference as part of the leading research company in the developer economy
- Opportunity to work for some of the biggest tech brands in the world.
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working environment
- Come to work in a t-shirt, shorts and flip flops, or tie and a suit
- Annual training budget to develop your skills and career
- Monthly book allowance from Amazon, on any book you like
- Spotify Premium subscription or Netflix vouchers
- Part of an entrepreneurial company that's raising the bar, and calling the trends of the developer economy