Digital Marketing Intern (6-month placement)
/Data is the leading research company in the developer economy: We help the world understand developers and developers understand the world. We survey 40,000+ developers annually - from mobile and cloud to AR/VR and machine learning - to help clients such as Microsoft, Facebook, Google and Amazon understand who developers are, and how satisfied they are with their products.
We are now looking for a Digital Marketing Intern to join our Marketing Team for a period of 6 months. The role reports to the Marketing and Communications Manager.
As a Digital Marketing Intern you ‘ll be a graduate of a relevant discipline (Business, Marketing, Media etc) and should have none or very few experience. You should be a creative thinker and a data driven person, keen to expand your knowledge and skills to the software world as it grows tenfold and impacts every aspect of how we work, play and communicate.
In /Data you will be involved in creating marketing campaigns for both our product lines and our developer offering, crafting marcoms with a creative flair and generating reporting on a weekly and monthly basis.
The role is full-time, based in our Athens office, but we will also consider other locations within Europe or North America (east coast) for exceptional candidates. Depending on your location, you will be working from our Athens office, your home office or co-working space as part of a distributed team.
What you‘ll be responsible for
- Create copy for products and campaigns
- Work closely with our designer to provide top notch graphics for our products and campaigns
- Update the /Data website with new products, free content and text updates
- Collaborate with the Marketing Manager to meticulously track, report and analyse key campaign metrics weekly and monthly.
- Update content on the Future Developer Summit website
- Support the Developer Outreach team with marketing material production for the Developer Economics Survey
- A bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline ( Marketing, Business, Media etc)
- A creative flair for writing content in English
- A data driven mindset
- Startup mentality, able to get stuff done, while utilising minimal resources and inventing your way out of resource constraints.
- A passion for technology, and understanding of how it’s impacting people’s lives
- Comfortable working as part of a distributed team across four continents.
- Very fluent in English speaking and writing
Bonus points for
- Previous experience in Digital Marketing
What we offer
- Opportunity to make a difference as part of the leading research company in the developer economy
- Opportunity to work for some of the biggest tech brands in the world.
- Flexible working environment
- Come to work in a t-shirt, shorts and flip flops, or tie and a suit
- Part of an entrepreneurial company that's raising the bar, and calling the trends of the developer economy
We read CVs but we love people. Apply with a video or a short powerpoint presentation introducing yourself and why you want to work for /Data. Mark it private or unlisted so that it’s only visible to us.