/Data is the leading research company in the developer economy. We produce developer focused market research for the world's leading technology companies including: Microsoft, Facebook, Google, and Amazon. Helping our clients get data backed insights to help them better position their products and services to reach their target developer audience.
Our client network in the industry is growing and we are looking for a dynamic new member to join our growing sales team too!
What we are looking for:
A Sales Executive to build, own and grow relationships with customers.
The role is full-time, can be based in our Athens office, or other locations within Europe or North America (east coast). Depending on your location, you will be working from our Athens office, your home office or co-working space as part of a distributed team.
What you‘ll be doing
Build new and nurture established accounts. Drive and close annual renewals of /Data's research customers, responsibility for the entire sales cycle.
What you‘ll be responsible for
- Prospecting for contacts in new and active accounts targeting mid to high-profile tech companies
- Identifying new potential accounts for the sales team to engage with
- Creating new business opportunities from qualified leads and building relationships with those leads
- Taking the responsibility for accounts which are medium to high-profile tech companies
- Presenting product demos over the phone to prospective clients
- Negotiating pricing and drafting agreements to close
- Logging all sales activity completely and accurately in the CRM
- Building lasting relationships beyond the sale, and caring for the customer
- Possible Travel to US customers two or more times a year
What we are looking for
- Excellent English speaking and writing
- 2 or more years experience in sales
- Ability to learn new concepts quickly
- Experience with selling solutions in the 4-5 $ digits range
- Having worked in small, agile companies
- Comfortable working as part of a distributed team
- Able to work early evenings (Europe) to speak to US customers
- Self-disciplined; having the willpower to systematically persist with emails and calls, being able to deal with client rejection, and being accountable for achieving own goals
- Amicable; able to build relationships quickly
- Empathic; able to understand what customers really need
- Ability to prioritise, multitask, and manage time productively
- Entrepreneurial attitude
- Bachelor's degree or higher in any business or scientific field
- Above all Positive Energy!
Bonus points for
- Experience in the research or software industry
What we offer
- Competitive salary plus commission based on results
- In-depth training to get you up to speed with industry and role
- Opportunity to make a difference as part of the leading research company in space
- Opportunity to work with some of the biggest tech brands in the world
- Flexible working environment
- Come to work in a t-shirt, shorts and flip flops, or tie and a suit
- Annual training budget to develop your skills and career
- Monthly book allowance from Amazon, on any book you like
- Spotify Premium subscription or Netflix vouchers
- Part of an entrepreneurial company that's raising the bar, and calling the trends of the developer economy
How to apply
Apply with your resume and in your cover letter tell us why you are the best match for the role. Use examples and sell yourself!